Social Media Management
Leverage the power of social media and present your brand, product and service to the world. Achieve significant exposure, connecting you to your target customers and the audiences that matter most. Lugh Media will help you develop trust and credibility in your brand and business by generating consistent social media engagement.
ENGAGE WITH TARGETED CONSUMERS IN THIS NEXT EVOLUTION OF THE DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
Social networks have taken the world by storm and business owners have greatly benefited from learning how to ride atop this monstrous wave, setting the course for the next evolution of the digital marketplace. Social media has gone beyond being a mere fad to one of the most influential digital marketing forces that is now changing how consumers behave today.
Business owners should clearly understand that social media marketing is more than just having a place, group or profile in Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and any other popular social networks available today. Lugh Media’s team of Social Media Marketers are ready to help you leverage the power of this social phenomenon and present your brand, product and service to the world. This will allow your business to achieve significant exposure, connecting you to your target customers and the audiences that matter most.
How Social Media Management Services Work
Success is achieved in social media marketing by developing relationships in the social media sphere and engaging your targeted customers in an environment that they are comfortable and familiar with. Lugh Media will help you develop trust and credibility in your brand and business by generating consistent social media engagement through the following:
- Viral Content – Helps you plan and create content that satisfies the needs of your targeted audiences and generates social media engagement
- Fan Page – Customized fan pages with graphics and interactive elements will attract the interest of your targeted audiences
- Social Signals – Branch out far and wide to reach your targeted audiences by creating content and interaction that will generate social signals to encourage targeted users to like, share, comment, re-tweet and re-post your content in their own networks and circles
- News Feeds – Generate an even wider reach by making sure your viral content appears in your fan’s news feed pages which can be seen by the public, friends, and friends of friends
- Groups – Create focused discussion groups that will generate even more interaction and engagement to build relationships through viral content and earn the trust and interest of your targeted audiences
- Custom Tabs – Customized or third party apps and tabs for lead generation, promotions, special offers and other announcements
- Social Bookmarking – Generate more social signals and engagement using social bookmarking buttons, tabs and links integrated within your web pages, blogs, press releases and posts
- Facebook Questions / Polls – Integrating questions and polls into your website’s pages, groups and blogs will increase SEO with your targeted audiences
- Contests and Giveaways – Promote targeted consumers to join you by generating contests, promotions and giveaways using content and strategies to increase interaction and engagement
Why Use Social Media Management Services in Your Business?
Social media is the second best digital marketing channel that digital marketers use today. B2B companies are putting Social Media Management as their third top priority for investing marketing capital this year. This is a clear indication of its importance and business owners and digital marketers alike should utilize it. Here’s why:
- Social media emerged as one of the top go-to resources by internet users in the 18-23 and 24-32 year old groups for online information, opening new markets for your business
- Social medial usage experienced exponential growth across all age groups but especially for age group 18-29 which utilizes social media up to as high as 89%, opening even more markets for your business
- Social media marketing provides your business with a direct and more personal line of interaction with your targeted users that you would not otherwise have with traditional advertising
- Social media marketing provides a word-of-mouth advertising strategy for your business, giving you up to 92% change of targeting specific audiences to trust your brand, product and service
- Posts that go viral through social media have 81% probability of influencing the purchasing behavior of your targeted consumers
Social media management prepares your business for upcoming changes in search engines that are planning to make a greater emphasis on the “social” element